- Do you wash all of your products?
- Our greens are triple washed with sterilized drinking water and dried in industrial spinners. Our partner farm uphold the highest hygiene and food handling standards, with products being delivered in refrigerated trucks and stored in large refrigerated rooms to ensure ultimate freshness, moisture and texture.
- Does your food contain any preservatives?
- We do not use preservatives, MSG, artificial flavoring or coloring in any of our ingredients or recipes.
- Do you do testing on your food?
- Independent laboratory tests are conducted every month to monitor the bacterial count and to ensure our greens are safe to consume.
- What type of oil do you use in the your selection of dressings?
- We use premium extra virgin olive oil.
- Is your product Halal certified?
- SaladStop! Indonesia is Halal Certified by The Indonesian Council of Ulama (LPPOM MUI) with Halal Certificate No. 00160116550321.
- Are your ingredients organic?
- We source the best possible organic dan hydroponic vegetables. They are grown in our partner farms under the best environmental condition and are pesticides-free for ideal nutritional value.
- How do I order?
- You can choose from our Signature Salad / Wrap, Warm Quinoa Bowl, Warm Protein Bowl or Create Your Own Salad / Wrap, Warm Quinoa Bowl. As for customization, we have a total of 60 toppings and 20 dressings to choose from.
- Can I mix dressings?
- Yes, you can mix dressings (our salad artist / chopper can recommend and give you feedback about your choice of dressings).
- What are the calories in each particular ingredient?
- Please refer to the nutritional section for nutritional information on the products that SaladStop! has to offer. You can choose to "Create Your Own" meal and calculate your very own nutritional information.
- What is the difference between vegan and vegetarian?
- Vegan is without any animal products (no cheese, egg, milk, cream, fish meat, poultry, etc), while vegetarian allows for dairy and egg products (no meat, poultry, fish)
- Do you cater to vegans or vegetarians?
- Yes! We offer numerous options for vegans and vegetarians. Look out for the leaf legend for vegetarian menu and V legend for vegan menu on our menuboards. Please request that your Salad Artist chops your salad on a new chopping board as well.
- Are the breadsticks and crackers vegan?
- Both the breadsticks and crackers are vegan.
- Is your tortilla wraps vegan?
- Yes, our flour tortilla wraps are not manufactured with animal derived ingredients, making them acceptable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
- What if I have a food-related allergy?
- Please inquire with our store manager prior to ordering. Each salad is tossed in new mixing bowls. Please request that your Salad Artist chop your salad on a new chopping board as well.
- Do you deliver?
- Yes we do. We are available on Go-Food (Gojek) and GrabFood (Grab). Kindly find us by searching: SaladStop!
- Do you do catering or special events?
- Yes, please email us at email@example.com for queries.